GetPlugD JSTracker

Wednesday 14 February 2007

John Chow - 1000 AGLOCO signups in 10 Days!


As you know I have been following John Chow's AGLOCO success (that post explains how his direct referrals alone will make him over $15,000 in shares). Earlier today he announced:

"Barely 10 days after reaching 4,000 AGLOCO sign ups, I have passed the 5,000 sign up mark in my AGLOCO network. As I write this post, I am sitting at 5,072 total referrals with 571 Directs.".

This shows the awesome power of viral marketing and is an inspiration to us all. I have 30 people in my AGLOCO network network, 19 of which are direct. The Simmons report explains that on average each direct referral will be worth approximately $30 in shares. This means if they were to float on the stock market later today (which won't actually happen until the end of the year) my network would be worth:

30x19= $570 in shares. Along with the $150 I am worth (each active member/founder is estimated to be worth $150) that brings the total up to $720. That doesn't take into account my indirect referrals and earnings from them using Viewbar, which is "currently slated for March" release. Once it is released the number of people looking to sign up will skyrocket meaning more potential referrals but more competition. You can get ahead of the game and Join my AGLOCO network.

6 comments:

Craig said...

Hello!
I noticed you left a comment on my blog (My Quest to Success) requesting a link exchange. Recently, I have not had the time to work on that blog as I have started another one. It is called The Ultimate Make Money Online Blog.
Would you be interested in becoming a contributor for The Ultimate Make Money Online Blog? We are expanding and looking for more contributors and we are pleased to say your blog matches our criteria. I feel being a contributor for this blog would be much more valuable to you than the link exchange.

It would be a great way for you to gain valuable traffic for your website with very little effort and you can become part of what aims to be the biggest “make money online” blog. Also, as the blog expands, I am randomly issuing $5 to my contributors periodically.

To be a contributor, all you need to do is post a minimum of one quality post per week. You can simply copy a post from your blog. It’s simple, requires very little of your time, and you are fully credited for your work.

I really hope you accept this opportunity. If you are interested or you would like more information please email me (craigstewart.blog@gmail.com).

http://the-ultimate-make-money-online-blog.blogspot.com

Regards,

Craig

Anonymous said...

Hi Great Blog! I have placed a link to you on my site The million dollar experiment down under under "Like Minded Blogs" - Rob

Johnny Cash said...

Hi Matt,

I have added your blog under "Liked Minded Blogs" section.

(Sorry to Rob, I stole the name, "Like Minded Blogs" from your site)

Anonymous said...

WOW Matt @@" Good info! :D

Anonymous said...

I am inspired by looking at the stats.

Anonymous said...

Hey, great job... keep up the good work.

JK