GetPlugD JSTracker

Sunday 21 January 2007

Roll Up! Get Mylot Banners Free!






As you all know I am a devoted member of Mylot. Here are some banners I designed which you can use to promote Mylot and get referrals.

To download your new ad to your PC or Mac, follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the banner, a new page will load where you can view the banner in all its glory.
2. Click on the banner ad with your RIGHT mouse button (Mac Users: click and hold mouse button)
3. Select "SAVE IMAGE AS" or "SAVE PICTURE AS". (Do NOT select "COPY IMAGE LOCATION").
4. Specify the name of the file you want to save to (such as "addesign.gif").

If these are popular I will design more, if you want more just leave a comment and ask nicely.

3 comments:

talk said...

Just did the linking. You're now in my blog rotation. Hope you'd link mine too :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the banner!

Facebook.Com/FindCash said...

Thanks for the MyLot banners! I've just requested you as a friend there.

Please visit my blog for money-making tips as social networking explodes!