GetPlugD JSTracker

Monday 28 April 2008

Introducing QuickLastMinuteDeals.com And a blogging job!

I have just launched a blog for finding Quick Last Minute Deals for various items you may be searching for. I use eBay to do this and I use another site to give me a constant stream of ideas for what last minute deals to write about.

I've been launching lots of blogs lately... time to stop making new ones and start improving the old ones!

The Blogging Job


Quick Last Minute Deals is the type of blog where the more posts that are churned out the better.

I need bloggers who can write posts for quicklastminutedeals.com. I will tell you everything you need to know so that each post will only take about 5 minutes. You will be able to rotate your AdSense codes with mine to earn a cut of the earnings, so the more you post the more you earn!

If you want to do this email me at mattjones(at)bloggingfingers(dot)com.

No comments: