GetPlugD JSTracker

Wednesday 3 January 2007

Textlink Ads

Hi everyone,
As i'm sure you all already know, My blog contains my experience about making money online which I hope will bring you success with your online quest.

My latest positive experience has been with Text Link Ads . They specialize in placing static html links on high quality, high traffic websites. They work in a similar way to google adsence, and target specific ads to your website.

The advantage is, that you can put up to 10 of their ads per page, which you can place in strateigic locations to maximise revenue.

The downside is that you need to have a developed blog/website, with a fairly high rate of web traffic in order to qualify to display their ads. However, if you do, then they are another usefull method of increasind your revenue, and contain little/no risk as it is free to sign up with them.

You can apply to get textlink ads here:

Text Link Ads

I hope you find this useful. Let me know about your results and ask me any questions you may have, I am interested to hear about your experiences online too.

No comments: